We are looking for a new Java Talent to strengthen our Development Team.
The position offered relates to the role of Senior Java Developer to be included in a team specialising in the development of Fintech solutions.
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- 3-5 years of experience gained in software development companies or consulting firms;
- Good knowledge of Java Client/Server technology (multithreading, sockets, etc.);
- Knowledge of Java development environments (Eclipse, netBeans, etc.);
Good knowledge of C++ Client/Server technology (sockets, multithreading, …)
Preferred qualifications will be considered:
- Knowledge of HornetQ (and other JMS);
- Knowledge of Rule Engines to make front-end Agile, such as Drools;
- Knowledge of FIX protocol, financial markets and trading applications, databases;
- Documentary (e.g.: MongoDB) and/or Cassandra;
- Experience in the use of swing GUIs and Java;
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle).
What we offer at SoftSolutions:
- Permanent employment or consulting contract with salary commensurate with experience;
- Corporate welfare plan (for employee contract);
- A structured insertion path and on-the-job training;
- Work organization according to the Scrum framework;
- Good working climate;
- Stimulating work place in an international and expanding company;
- Possibility of 100% smartworking.