We are searching for a Senior Developer/DevOps to coordinate our DevOps Team
The person we are looking for will work with product developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of our products in a fast and reliable runtime environment. He/she will be the point of reference for the DevOps Team and will coordinate its activities.
Mode of working: remote work, presence in office is required for 1 week every three months
- Defines and uses Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Bamboo, Maven and other CI tools;
- Provides Continuous Delivery solutions in both a distributed Windows and AWS cloud environment;
- Uses industry Continuous Delivery models and applies them working collaboratively, to achieve successful solutions;
- Facilitates the development of internal tools for backend component installers and Configuration managers with the goal of providing visibility of system information, real-time ops control and installation of complex systems;
- Collaborates on the management of infrastructure on AWS and distributed environments, using an Infrastructure As Code approach;
- Optimises the CI/CD pipeline;
- Provides architecture and system expertise from a DevOps perspective;
- Collaborates with developers/architects on application design;
- Develops and designs automated module deployments;
- Supervises routine maintenance procedures and execution of diagnostic tests;
- Documents processes and monitors performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar;
- Background in development, operations and full-stack implementations;
- Experience in creating installation, configuration and provisioning scripts.
- Experience in the use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or other similar tools) in the creation of systems;
- Ability to act proactively to maintain a positive environment within the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing large and complex IT operations in large organisations;
- Experience programming in a high-level language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other languages to run installation, configuration and provisioning scripts;
- Experience with the core suite of tools used to manage AWS and/or AZURE;
- Ability to provide CI/CD solutions in a Windows/Linux environment;
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior resources;
What we offer in SoftSolutions!:
- Permanent employment or long term consulting contract;
- Remote work: presence in the Bergamo office is required for 1 week every three months
- Young and enthusiastic work team;
- Good working climate;
- Stimulating challenge in an international and rapidly expanding context.
Send your Cv to email@example.com