We are currently looking for a worldwide Cloud-oriented TechOps Engineer (who can fully work from home wherever she/he resides).
Our goal is to migrate our client-server e-trading platform from an on-premise solution into a SAS cloud (AWS) solution. The platform is mainly Java-based with a few legacy applications in C++.
Our target Operating system is mainly Windows even if our platform supports Linux and could be requested in some installations.
Clients applications will run on web apps or Amazon Appstream remote app service.
The collaborator we look for must be proficient with the following skills:
- Enterprise / client-server architectures;
- IT Operations (primary windows, but also on Linux);
- TechOps engineering;
- Cloud security;
- High Availability;
- Disaster Recovery;
- Technical monitoring;
- Management Leadership Experience;
- Experience in Fintech (not mandatory but welcome);
- AWS Certification (not mandatory but welcome).
What we offer in SoftSolutions!:
- Permanent collaboration;
- Contractual form on request;
- Young and enthusiastic work team;
- Good working climate;
- Stimulating challenge in an international and rapidly expanding context.