We are searching for an experienced and motivated Head of IT to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in our Company. The person we are looking for will be Responsible for assessing current processes, recommending software upgrades, and directing the Management Team on the best processes and initiatives to perform. He/she will help evaluate and apply technology-driven strategies to our daily operations to improve the company’s operations.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively;
- Provide guidance and advise to IT department;
- Foster IT department accountability, transparency and trust with other company departments;
- Plan, direct and be accountable for internal IT projects and services;
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits;
- Supervise the internal networks and IT systems in the company to ensure optimal performance;
- Collaborate with the CISO and govern the cybersecurity guidelines;
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company;
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions;
- Deploy and monitor Cloud services (Amazon AWS) in collaboration with the SDA office for internal projects and customers;
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the staff experience;
- Troubleshoot IT-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field;
- Strong and effective programming skills in Java, .NET, shell scripts (Linux and Windows);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing IT staff implementing information technology and data management;
- In-depth knowledge of data administration, SQL and management processes;
- Good understanding information system technologies;
- Excellent English and Italian, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge and experience on the Amazon AWS platform will be positively valued.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Organisational and leadership skills;
- Ability to have productive conversations with all business teams.
What we offer in SoftSolutions!:
- Permanent employment or long term consulting contract;
- Remote work: presence in the Bergamo office is required for 3 days per month;
- Cohesive and enthusiastic work team;
- Good working climate;
- Stimulating challenge in an international and rapidly expanding context.
Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org