We are looking for new graduates in computer science or computer engineering to be included in software development and design activities for software projects in the Fintech sector.
We are interested in meeting candidates with the following requirements:
- degree or diploma in computer science or related disciplines
- good knowledge of Java language
- knowledge of SQL language and at least one relational database
The following features complete the profile:
- motivation to deepen computer skills in order to acquire skills and professionalism in the sector
- ability to work in a team
- creative attitude to Problem Solving
- a real passion for technology.
We offer permanent employment contracts, full-time contracts (40 hours per week) + meal vouchers + corporate welfare. Intended internal training.
Workplace: Bergamo, Via San Francesco d’Assisi, 3 / B – reachable by public transport. The researches refer to people of both sexes (L.903 / 77). If you are interested you can send C.V. with aut. tratt. data (L. 196/2003) and indication of the reference code in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Giorgia Marletta at 035 227141.