We are looking for a senior collaborator any place in the world, who can work from wherever she/he resides, within EU timezone.
The Head of Cloud Operations (HOCO) will be responsible for delivering and running SoftSolutions’ emerging cloud service offering, TaaS “Trading as a Service”. They will be the key leader within SoftSolutions in developing and delivering mission critical cloud based services to leading Financial Services organisations.
This involves leading the implementation, evolution and maintenance of SoftSolutions’ SaaS offering offering within the Amazon Web Services platform and providing vision and leadership in the ongoing growth of SoftSolutions’ cloud capability.
Key skills required are:
- Management Leadership Experience
- Process design and implementation
- Experience in client B2B relationship
- Enterprise / client-server architectures
- IT Operations on AWS
- TechOps engineering
- Deep DevOps understanding
- Cloud security
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Technical monitoring
- Experience in Fintech (not mandatory but welcome)
- AWS Certification (not mandatory but welcome)
- responsible for run: delivering a high quality and performance service to clients.
- goals are aligned with SRE goals (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Site_reliability_engineering)
- measured on SLA’s, RTO, #incidents, cost.
- monitor and conversate w devs re overall service improvements
- design the service offered to customers
- discuss and guarantee the SLAs with customers
- maintenance and real-time monitoring of the platform
- maintenance of the demo environments on the cloud
- follow the technical developments of AWS
- collaborate with the teams for the technical evolutions of the platform for its greater adherence to the possibilities offered by the cloud
What we offer in SoftSolutions!:
- Long-term cooperation contract (as a consultant);
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Young and enthusiastic work team;
- Good working climate;
- Stimulating challenge in an international and rapidly expanding context.