We are looking for a new Java talent to enlarge our development team
The position offered is related to the role of Java Developer to be included in development teams specialized in the development of Fintech solutions.
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- 3-5 years of experience in software development companies or consulting companies;
- Good knowledge of Java Client / Server technology (multithreading, socket, etc.);
- Knowledge of Java development environments (Eclipse, netBeans, etc.);
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle);
- Autonomy and aptitude for problem solving and working with Agile methodologies;
Preferred titles will be considered:
- Knowledge of HornetQ (and other JMS)
- Knowledge of Rule Engines to make Agile front-ends, like Drools
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol, financial markets and trading applications, document databases (eg: MongoDB) and / or Cassandra,
- Experience in using swing and Java GUIs.
- We offer permanent contracts + meal vouchers + corporate welfare.
The economic treatment will be evaluated individually, in relation to the actual capacities. The activity will be carried out at the headquarters, in Bergamo, Via San Francesco d’Assisi, 3 / B – reachable by public transport. The researches refer to people of both sexes (L.903 / 77).
If you are interested you can send your C.V. with aut. tratt. data (Law 196/2003) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Giorgia Marletta on 035 227141